Wagon Rides for Pumpkins, Parties, Bonfires, and Any Other of Your Wants
Bring a speaker, s’mores, decorations, and a cooler for the perfect set-up.
Get in touch with any questions you may have.
Few Questions About Hayrides
Use your judgement based on the following:
- There are no covers/sides to the wagons. Dress according to the weather!
- If it recently rained, it WILL be muddy in the fields.
- The pumpkins can sometimes still be on their vines. The vines have tiny hair-like thorns. Bring a pair of gloves if you have sensitive hands. 🙂
Do you love stargazing and, pumpkin picking?
If you’re a fan of Fall then you’re going to love our twist on pumpkin picking this year!
Introducing Night Hayrides to the Pumpkin Patch. Limited Availability, ONE Private Ride Each Night.
$10 per person for admission, cost of pumpkins is not included. Pumpkin pricing varies by size, averaging $1-40 per pumpkin.
How to Book?
Check back soon as we update our ticket vendor and will have a link for you to follow.
What should you expect?
- Tractor decked out in lights
- No lines, or wait-times
- Exclusive Private Experience
- Kid Friendly, Family Friendly, Couple Friendly